For over 35 years, Vetter Health Services has been a leading health care provider in the Midwest. Be a part of helping to serve and care for those who need help with daily activities such as meals and housekeeping to skilled nursing, specialized care for the memory impaired and rehabilitation for those with therapy requirements.
You can be part of this exciting approach to nursing home care. We hope you will consider joining the "Vetter Health Services Family” and search our website for career opportunities today in our nursing, housekeeping, laundry or dietary department. To apply, please refer to individual facility listings and websites for specific job openings in your area at this time.
Team Member Benefits
- Exceptional, Fun, Family like work environment
- Competitive Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance (free to full time team members)
- Vision Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with matching employer contribution after one year
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan offering pre-tax deductions/dependent care and unreimbursed medical spending
- Generous Personal Leave
- Sick Leave
- Holiday paid at premium rates
- Formal Education Support
- Paid Professional Continuing Education and License.
- Paid Seminars and Training
- Jury Duty Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Length of Service Recognition.
Click here for a copy of our application form
For inquiries on other positions, please print and fill out the above PDF application form and mail to:
Human Resources / People Development Coordinator
Heritage Care Center, Inc.
2320 Washington Avenue
Iowa Falls, IA 50126
Phone: (641) 648-4250
Fax: (641) 648-4392
Please be sure to include a phone number or e-mail address so we may